Sunday 5 February 2012

Birthday's, anniversaries and snow!











Well folks as I write this it has been snowing thickly for the last hour or so in Norwich! It is soooo cold here but I have barely noticed as I have been so busy celebrating my birthday (Friday) and my 2nd anniversary (today) to Kyle!
For my birthday I made a Tiramisu marble cake, which Kyle and I finished off for breakfast this morning, well today it is our anniversary! We also had bowls of hot soup and watched Woody Allen's Manhattan, which was brilliant! I love Woody Allen and I was so pleased to get the Manhattan DVD from Kyle as a present! Then today for our anniversary we went engagement ring hunting. We wanted to get either recycled rings by local crafts people or antique second hand rings, as the diamond and gold trade has very dark and questionable ethics. After much looking we found a beautiful little ring at an antiques market! I am so pleased and keep catching myself staring down at my ring fingers with a big grin on my face! I also got the best ever red birthday jumper that is so warm, I never want to take it off!

Keep warm and eat cake!

Kayleigh X

No comments:

Post a Comment