Monday 9 April 2012

Easter Weekend Fun Part 2!



















We had a great Easter Sunday despite the rain! We had to run about and find our eggs and treats pretty quickly as it started to pour and my little 2 year old nephew was getting soaked bless him! My sister made me the most delicious handpiped Viennese biscuits! And my mum made us all hand knitted chicks! My little niece made kyle and I a gorgeous little basket full of chicks, hand painted eggs and chocolate buttons! We were really spoilt! We also had an amazing vegan roast made by my mum and a gluten free vegan dessert of fruit muffins and poach pears which was gorgeous! We went to bed full last night! I hope you all had an amazing Easter!

Just to let you know my Pistachio and Rosewater Sponge Cake will be back at Biddy's Tea Room tomorrow after the Easter weekend break! And Cinnamon Whirls and Raspberry, Hibiscus and Chocolate Whoopie Pies will be back in Toms St Benedicts Food Store tomorrow as well! X


No comments:

Post a Comment