Saturday 27 October 2012

Happy Halloween!


So I know Halloween isn't until wednesday, but as it was the weekend we decided to have our annual Halloween Family Shindig! This year Kyle and I decided to dress up as our favourite serial killer characters Debs and Dexter! We even made a blood splatter analysis corner made from some red string I was hoping to knit with, but needs must! I cooked Witches Hats stuffed with Pumpkin, Leeks and Rosemary, Pumpkin Coconut and Ginger Soup, Pumpkin, Sweet Chestnut and Pecan Cheeze Cake with Coconut Ice-Scream, Toffee and Lavender Apples and Water-Mellon Blood Juice! Everyone had a great time eating, chatting and running about the house with the kids! I hope you have a great Halloween wherever you are! X

No Vegan Bakers Were Harmed In The Making Of These Photos!








2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great party! All the chocs have arrived safely in Manchester and London. My friend Helen was really pleased with them and I'm saving ours for Halloween itself. Hope you had a greast weekend in Manchester. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad they arrived safe! Hope you enjoy them and have a great Halloween! X

    ReplyDelete