Wednesday, 6 May 2015
Deerly Beloved Bakery 4 Today!
Today is a very special day as Deerly Beloved Bakery turns 4 years old today! :D
I want to say a big thank you to all my customers, customers who have turned into good friends, supporters, and the shops I supply; St. Benedict's Food Store, Biddy's Tea Room, Waterstones Norwich Cafe W and Unio Coffee you are all amazing!
I would also like to thank my little team of helpers, my husband Kyle (or aka mr delivery man, washerupper and stall helper) my sister Danielle, and my mum and step dad who all step up to help out this one woman business!
So I thought I would share a picture of some of the highlights of Deerly Beloved so far:
1) Our first ever stall
2)and the many stalls after that!
3) and our very busy pop up cafes!
4) Winning Best Small Business at the Norwich Eco Awards
5) Making my own wedding cake
6) Getting my cakes into cafes including Biddy's and Waterstones Cafe W!
7) Supplying Unio Coffee at the UEA!
8)My blog and working on youtube videos
9) Getting to write my recipes for magazines and recipe books!
I can't wait for the next 4 years! :D