Thursday 7 May 2015

What we have been up to for the last few months!

I have to first off apologise for not posting for soooo long! It has been so busy at Deerly Beloved that I haven't had a chance to post for what seems like ages. So rather than tell you what I have been up to, I thought I would post pictures because we all love food pictures right? 


















1) My favourite seasonal cake Blood Orange and Almond Cake! (see you in the winter time my darling blood orange!)
2) Sunday baking for Unio Cafe, Biddy's Tea Room and St Benedicts Food Store
3)  Friday Baking orders
4) Our new Chocolate and Vanilla Shortbread Cake!
5) Our New Hazelnut Latte Cake!
6) Easter Chocolate Deluxe Box
7) GF Lemon, Almond and Blueberry Cupcakes
8&9) Sell out Mind Body and Spirit Festival Stall at the Forum
10) I turned 29 and my lovely sister made me a Moomin cake!
11) Cupcake order! Cookies and Kream, Rosemary and Choc and Black Forest.
12&13) Our cakes at Unio Cafe at the UEA with it's purdy signage!
14) GF Chocolate Matilda Book Cake with chocolate ganache
15&16) Cookies and Kream Totoro Cake!
17) Me wearing the gorgeous All Glamour No Guts necklaces!
18) A busy day at the 2nd Norwich Zine Fair co-created by my lovely husband Kyle.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this review of your recent posts! It gave so many ideas for my wedding. Well dear, I just reserved a gorgeous location for vows and now thinking to hire a talented planner for the arrangements as I don’t want any stress. Please suggest a good planner!

    ReplyDelete