Sunday 27 November 2011

1st Norwich Veggie Fair!

What a wonderful day we a had at the 1st Norwich Veggie Fair yesterday! I made so many new contacts, friends and bumped into some old ones too! It was so nice when people came up to me and said 'Are you Kayleigh'? And I would say, 'Yes'? For them to reply with, 'I love your Whoopie Pies, they are amazing'! Or 'Your Bakewell tart is the best vegan cake ever'! It is so nice to get feedback from customers, so thankyou! I chatted so much to people that I had nearly lost my voice by the end of the day!
There was so much going on, Lush had an amazing smelling stall, vegan cheeses from Vegusto, Plamil chocolate, Viva, The Vegetarian Society, Veggie Mums, home made babyfood from Harry's Choice, a fresh vegetable stall, lots of yummy vegetarian and vegan cakes, amazing african cakes by Tendai, a Green Party stall, and the most amazing 14 year old Miranda who had her very own animal right stall all by herself with info and petitions to sign! Go Miranda!
Here are some pics from the day!










And just a little reminder that I will be at the Norwich Arts Centre Clutter Market in the bar area on the 10th of December with hand made chocolates and truffles, 10 different cakes including whoopie pies, biscottis and maybe even a chocolate crossant or two, and of course Certosinos and recipe jars! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment