Saturday 19 November 2011

Busy times ahead!


It is getting pretty busy with Christmas and birthday orders here at Deerly Beloved Bakery! So I might not have any recipes up for a few weeks, atho I will try and keep you all updated with what is going on!
I had an amazing time at the Lane's Christmas Fair on Thursday night! The atmosphere was wonderful, with singing elves and story tellers, fireworks and wafts of mulled wine! My camera decided to break that night and so I haven't got my photo's of my pretty stall! Hopefully I will be able to find somebody who has the right leads and bits to get these photo's uploaded soon, but in the mean time I have this lovely picture  (above) from the Norwich Lanes photographer! Thanks for that! Thanks to everyone who came and bought cake and had my lovey real hot chocolate with spices or caramel! I have to say I had a big cup of hot chocolate to keep me warm, as it was the coldest night I think we have had yet!


The recipe jars are now ready to order! Christmas Blackstrap Gingersnaps, al dry ingredients (just add soya milk) with a deer cookie cutter, full recipe and method booklet, all in a kilner jar and topped off with a bow. £10. Please inquire for P&P if you don't live in Norwich!





And mini 4.5''Certosino Christmas Cakes hand wrapped in brown paper with a bow ready for Christmas, £8. The Deerly Beloved Certosino Christmas cake is an Italian cake filled with pine nuts, chopped dark chocolate, whole almonds, fennel, cardamom, cinnamon, unsulphured glace cherries, candied peel, apples, raisins and a little tipple of Apple Brandy! All bejewelled with nuts, glace fruits and apricot glaze. Available in gluten free and alcohol free too!





I am getting pretty booked up for the rest of the month and December now, so please order now to get your hands on one!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the Christmas season, it all looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Will be in Manchester for xmas so maybe we could meet up if we are not to full of vegan goodies! Maybe we could do a joint blog post? Message me at msredmond@aol.com X

    ReplyDelete