Tuesday 15 May 2012

Deerly Beloved Bakery Recipe Zine

♥ Exciting News ♥ To celebrate the bakery being open a year (I started the blog months earlier incase you are thinking 'hey up I thought DBB already had a birthday?'!) I have made a mini recipe zine featuring our most popular recipes from the blog! It will be 'launched' at the Victoria Bath's Fanzine Convention in Manchester this Saturday! You can also order a copy from me for £2.50 plus £1 p&p at  deerlybelovedbakeryvegan@gmail.com  (if you live outside the UK please ask me about postage costs and I will do my best to find out!)     





3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I will do my best to come along on Saturday and purchase one in person

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do a zine! Bet this is a swell gift for newbie vegans and well seasoned vegans alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks! I hope to do one a year! X

    ReplyDelete