Friday 25 May 2012

My beautiful sisters birthday




Yesterday was my beautiful sisters birthday! We celebrated in her garden in the boiling sunshine we are currently having with cake, cake and more cake! I think she knows it, but she is my bestest friend in the universe and the world is a better place for having her in it. We have been through alot together from the sudden loss of our dad when we were little girls, to me being one of her home birthing partners when she had her little boy nearly three years ago (one of the most amazing and emotional experiences I have been through), and if I am mentioning her little boy I should mention her little girl Vada, (my other best friend even if she is a grump sometimes), to her being my big sis and standing up for me when people have taken me for a ride. I love you so much Welly XXX

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cake and yay! to sisters, they are ace. Mine is my best friend too and has supported me so much in life. We are lucky enough to work together for 3 days out of the week.

    ReplyDelete