Wednesday 13 June 2012

Vegan Get Together!

Thanks for a lovely evening fellow vegan get togetherers! I am so full of cakey goodness! Thanks Erika for the banana, peanut choc cookies I love peanuts! Terri for the awesome cheesecake! Rachel for the flapjacks which I will be nibbling on for breakfast! My little niece Vada for the banana muffins so yummy! Carly for the strawberries and blueberries they were much needed after all that cake! And to Willemina, Mark and my mum for coming along and being your awesome selves! And to Kyle for being the official cake eater of the night (he is bouncing off the walls)! See you all next time! :) If you would like to come along to the next get together please email me at  deerlybelovedbakeryvegan@gmail.com for info on dates and meeting places! X









Thanks to Rachel for the lovely photos XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment