Monday 1 September 2014

Rocky Road Cupcake Video!




If you can't see the video above please click this link to our video!

Here is our recipe for Rocky Road Cupcakes!

Batter:
2 cups of Plain Flour
1 tsp of Baking Powder
1/4 Cup of Cocoa Powder
1 cup  & 1/3 of Soya Milk
2/3 Sunflower Oil
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup of broken up Digestive Biscuits
1/4 Cup of Vegan Marshmallows
1/2 Cup of extra treats such as nuts, honeycomb, cherries, rasins or sultananas!

Bake in a pre heated oven at 190c for 25mins

Icing:
2 1/2 cups of Icing Sugar
1/4 Cup of Soya Milk
1/4 Cup of Margarine

Decoration:
More Marshmallows, biscuits, honeycomb.
1/2 Cup of Chocolate melted

I hope you enjoy our recipe!

Please follow us at
www.deerlybelovedbakery.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/deerlybelovedbakery
www.instagram.com/deerlybelovedbakery
www.twitter.com/deerlybelovedv
and remember to subscribe to our youtube channel!

Thanks for watching! X

4 comments:

  1. Awesome first video! The cupcakes sounds soooooo delicious. Can't wait to try them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Kayleigh. The cakes sound great and love the tip about the home made piping bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How on earth have I not come across you before?! I run a vegan bakery down in Devon! Lovely to 'meet' you and looking forward to the rest of the blog this month. I'm also doing Mofo and I'm following you on Twitter too now :) Yay for vegan cake! Abi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to 'meet' you too! I think I follow your facebook page as I recognise the name! Woohoo to local vegan bakers! :) X

    ReplyDelete