Friday 26 September 2014

UEA Media Day Stall



I have been slightly rubbish with keeping up with blogging everyday but I have a good excuse! It is because I have had the busiest bakery week on record! So I am sorry for my lack of posts, recipes and videos. It should all get back to normal next week I promise!
Today we were at the Student Union at The UEA selling our cakes and talking about how we use social media to promote our small business. It was lovely to meet so many new people and a little strange to be interviewed on camera for UEA TV and Concete Magazine which is the uni newspaper. My mouth went dry and my heart raced but it went fine and I don't think anyone noticed!
We met lots of our lovely customers and sold out of giant cookie sandwiches pretty quickly!
Thanks to everyone who came and to Kathleen who organised it!






No comments:

Post a Comment