Saturday 31 December 2011

Christmas and exciting treats for the coming new year!

Hi everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Kyle and I went to Manchester to visit his family and had a wonderful time! And we ate far too much! Here are some pics from christmas and some cakes that I made on the run up to christmas that I didnt have time to post!

Green tea and lemon cake






My presents! Check out my amazing handmade apron that my mum made me!

Ate toooo much!






It was really rainy on or journey home and then suddenly a rainbow appeared!


And I do love to see wind turbines!
Next year brings wedding cakes, more stalls including one at the forum, perfected macaroons, and maybe I will make a cake for your beloved!  So here's to 2012 and lots more exciting recipes, pictures and veganess!

5 comments:

  1. I love the decorating on the anniversary cake, just beautiful! All the best for 2012 and hope your business continues to go from strength to strength x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!Gripping that piping bag for 1 and 1/2 hours gave me pipers wrist, but it was worth it! I think it came out pretty beautiful too! All the best for 2012 to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piper`s wrist, oh nos! But really, that cake is worth it, amazing work.

    ReplyDelete