Friday 16 March 2012

Upcoming events!

Deerly Beloved Bakery will be having stalls or catering the following events over the next few months! So pop the dates in your diary and join our facebook page for updates!


  • April Friday 27th and Saturday the 28th 9-5pm We will be having a stall at the Forum as part of the Mind, body and Spirit Festival which this year has a emphasis on green businesses. We will be there both days selling our vegan and gluten free cakes, savouries and chocolates! Join our facebook events page here!
  • May Saturday the 19th Deerly Beloved Bakery will be in Manchester catering the Victoria Baths Fanzine Convention for the second year running! We will also be celebrating our official 1st birthday as a bakery! So come along and enjoy our vegan cakes, bakes and savouries in this creative setting and meet some inspiring artists too! Read more about this fantastic day here!  And join our Facebook events page here!
  • July The amazing Norwich Veggie Fair will be returning on the 21st after the success of last years event. I have only just confirmed I will be attending this event and planning is still going on, so keep your eye's peeled for updates! But if it is anything like last years it will be showcasing the best of vegan and veggie goodness! 
Would you like Deerly Beloved Bakery to have a stall at your event? Would you like us to cater your event or party? Please get in touch with us at  deerlybelovedbakeryvegan@gmail.com  or phone us on 07768762998!

In other news I have received my first photo from someone who has made one of my recipes! My friend Lee Youngs who went vegan 3 months ago made my Calzone recipe! I have had emails from people saying they have tried my recipes and that they have come out great but I have never had a photo before! It is a bit of a strange feeling but in a great way! Thanks so much Lee! Have a go at making it yourself!



Don't forget there is still time to order your Easter chocolates! I have a few more available so be quick as once I am fully booked I may not be able to get them to you in time! Find out more about our Easter range here Ordering can't be easier! Just email me your order and you can either send a cheque or I will send you a Paypal invoice to your email address. 







No comments:

Post a Comment