Sunday 20 May 2012

Victoria Bath's Fanzine Convention 2012

What a great time we had at the Fanzine Convention this year! We met up with some old friendly faces, and some new ones! We were extremely busy and even though the fair didn't end till 5pm, we only had one muffin left at 4 o'clock!
I also got to meet Miss Tea and Sympatico! It's so nice to finally meet a fellow blogger who's blog you love and follow! I did feel bad that I didn't have any thing other than a lemon and blueberry muffin to give her!
We also got to see Kyle's friends and family while we were up in Manchester, including Kyle's favourite 'person' his dog Maisie! (He loves his Maisie and misses her so much as I think the photos show!)
I would also like to say how proud I was of Kyle's comic stall. (he had a stall next to me) His comic series Silent V is so good and has taken him so long to draw. You can find out more about Kyle's comics at http://gulagcomics.livejournal.com/
Thanks to everyone who came to see us, Natalie for creating and organising this amazing event, all the other wonderful stall holders who were so friendly and interested in the bakery and vegan food, and of course Kyle for driving me all the way there and back and for Kyle's mum for feeding us lovely food after a very busy baking weekend!





































2 comments:

  1. It was a great event, so lovely to meet you both and the muffins were gorgeous - we scoffed them as soon as we got home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for coming along! It was so nice to meet you! Sorry I only had muffins left! Keep in touch X

    ReplyDelete