Tuesday 9 April 2013

A Deerly Beloved Wedding Part 1

This weekend Kyle and I got married in front of our nearest and dearest at the Norwich Registry Office. The sun shone all day and we had the best time ever.
We had a small reception at our house filled with laughter, joy and vegan food! It was just magical!
I want to say a huge thank you to every one who helped make our hand made day so special, and to everyone who came to share it with us. Your friendship and generosity has touched us greatly.
Also big thank you to all our customers and blog readers who have sent us lots of well wishes and love! It means so much to us!
Here are a couple of photos from the day. We had the amazing Joanna Millington take amazing photos for us and I cannot wait to see them and share them with you all. Until then here is a couple of snaps that my step dad took and I think they are pretty beautiful! I also don't have a snap of my cake yet!!!! But I know Joanna took lots of it, so can't wait to share it with you. It was a pretty epic cake and we are still eating large slices of it for breakfast!







6 comments:

  1. congratulations, you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you both look amazing. Love the suit!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You two looked great and I love your dress! Super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Amazing looking cake and great shoes :-) Wish you both a long and joyous life together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. You both look amazing and I love your colour scheme. All best wishes for the future. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone we had such a great day and we were so happy to have found vegan products and clothing for everything! XXX

    ReplyDelete