Sunday 10 July 2011

Birthdays and whoopie pies!

So this weekend has been very busy with it being my nieces 12th birthday, my step dads birthday and a trip to the coast to celebrate! I also had orders for birthday cakes, and my usual Rainbow Wholefoods order.
My niece loves my whoopie pies and always chooses them above all other cakes when I have a market stall. So for her birthday I made her a box of rainbow assorted whoopie pies with a chocolate chip 'buttercream' center.




She was very pleased and said it was her 'best present'! We also had a birthday sleep over and ate whoopie pies for breakfast! It's great being an aunty!
So now I am offering you a selection of 7 whoopie pies any flavour, colour and filling for £9! They are normally £2 each so you are getting a great saving with the whoopie pie birthday box! Contact me if you would like to order one for your beloved!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Yummy..so delicious!!! ;)


    http://traveloguewithlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete