Wednesday 20 July 2011

Currently available at Rainbow Wholefoods...

I thought I would pop up some pictures of my cakes and bakes that are currently available at Rainbow Wholefoods, as I realise I write what is available on the Deerly Beloved Bakery facebook status all the time, but you guys don't necessarily know what these delicious cakes look like! I deliver to Rainbow three times a week so your favourites should always be available, however they have been known to sell out! So if you can't find what you are looking for, be sure to ask the lovely staff at the counter!


Chocolate Hazelnut Ganache Cake

Chocolate Hazelnut Ganache Cake

Chocolate Hazelnut Ganache Cake

Tomato and Rosemary Scones

Cinnamon Whirls

Lemon Citron Tarts

Cherry Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free)

Green Tea and Pistachio Whoopie Pies.

Apple and Rosemary scones.

No comments:

Post a Comment