Saturday 22 December 2012

Christmas Week!

This week has been our busiest ever! So in case I don't get another chance between icing and baking my last orders, I shall say it now MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Thank you so much to everyone who has bought cakes and bakes, chocolates and savouries and come to see us at our stalls this year! You have been amazing!
Merry Christmas to the wonderful Tom at St Benedicts Food Store, Charlie and the girls at Biddy's Tea Room and our new friends at Waterstones Cafe W!
This year also saw the start of our Get Together group back in May and I must say a big Merry Christmas to all those who come along too! You all rock!XXX
And I had better say a big thank you and Merry Christmas to my mum and sister for helping me with deliveries and of course Kyle who is the best washer upper in the world!

We are closed from Christmas Eve till the 29th and then closed New Years day!

So once again Merry Christmas and a happy, peaceful new year,

Kayleigh X


Some cakes from this week:













No comments:

Post a Comment