Saturday 1 December 2012

Winter Wonderland Handmade Market!

This morning we woke up early ready for our day at The Winter Wonderland Handmade Market in Trowse, and as I peeked out the window I realised it was snowing! Snowing on the 1st of December! So we got up, got ready, de-iced Glenda (Glenda is what we call our car) and stocked her up with all my cakes and bakes! The drive through the city was a nightmare with all the snow and Christmas shoppers but we arrived on time, ready to get our stall decorated and stocked with cakes!
We had a lovely time and I made a new friend, a deer toy that I have named Frankie!
Thank you to everyone at Wooden House Trowse for making such a great day! X
Here are some pics from today, and remember we have our last two stalls of the year,
Norwich Castle on the 7th, 5pm-9pm
Clutter City Market 8th 11am-4pm
So we hope to see you there!
















www.Trinkety.co.uk
www.Trinkety.co.uk
www.Trinkety.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment