Saturday 1 October 2011

Vegan MOFO



Deerly Beloved Bakery is pleased to announce it will joining 800 other vegan bloggers for the 2011 Vegan MOFO! I am so excited to be taking part in this amazing event! The vegan MOFO was originally created on the Post Punk Kitchen website by the woman, inspiration, and who is like a vegan goddess to me, Isa Chandra Moskowitz. 2011 will be it's 5th year and is it's biggest yet!
I will be trying to blog about food and recipes about 5 times a week for a month, so if there is any recipes, topics or questions you have or would like me to blog about please leave a comment below!
Now lets get this show on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. What a cute picture - seriously! And if that's your just-get-out-of-bed hair, label me jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! The amount of times I have been teased for my big hair! Glad you like it tho!

    ReplyDelete